Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Little Homesick


I love my church! Macedonia is a great church with great people. South Bend is a great place to raise a family with many opportunities for the person who has vision.


However, I woke up today Homesick. I miss the girls, I miss big head Khalil. Some of my members gave me these pictures from Greater Mt Olive's 100th Church Anniversary and I ran across this old picture from my very first church picnic here at Macedonia.


It is amazing how time flies, things change and kids grow up. I will be fine in the morning, this too shall pass but for now, I am a little homesick.




3 comments:

Rev. Barney said...

Hang in there my brother. I don't know the feeling of home sickness but I do know how it is to miss someone.

I am at a lost for words.

Lee said...

You have a beautiful family! I am sure you miss them horribly and they miss you as well.
Praying for you and them.

Cherelyn Williams said...

Paster

I Know that you are home sick, but
you are doing a beautiful job in South Bend. Go home and see those girls and your beautiful mother. Just come right on back cause we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!