Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Tithe Rap?!?!?!?!

Once a week I receive updates, study notes, sermon ideas, sermon series, etc from former Oklahoma Baptist University and/or Southwestern Theological Seminary classmates who are now pastors or are on staff at respective churches. Many of us stay in contact with our professors who help us with challenges, Biblical questions hot button issues, but more than not, just to pray with us and for us.

I was recently sent this for discussion. At the present time, I am at a loss for words and I am trying to remain an Acts 5 preacher. However, maybe you can help me with this discussion assignment for class. What do you think?

3 comments:

Ronald said...

LOL!!!! (I am going to re-post on my FB page.) too funny

Ron

Anonymous said...

Sending the link to all Galilee members. ..lol..

thanks for posting


Tony R.

Rev. Barney said...

Dude!!!!