Friday, November 5, 2010

Let it Snow, God Help Me!!!!!!!!!!

It is November 5th and it is snowing in South Bend. This was not unexpected, this is normal. I do live within the snow band that comes off of Lake Michigan. I realize that this summer was much hotter than South Bend is used to causing the temperature of Lake Michigan to be warmer than normal; thereby causing a greater potential for a heavy precipitation winter.

I even felt the snow coming on Tuesday when all the clouds gathered in and the sun went away like winter does here in South Bend. With that said, I still want to lead a mass prayer vigil to ask all South Bend residents to fall on their knees and repent of their sins so that God may turn his anger and send the snow to Cleveland.

Cleveland showed their unrepentant and flaky nature by turning on Lebron, so send the snow to Cleveland. In fact, Lord send the snow to Canfield, Ohio where my brother lives. He loves snow Lord. He has a snow blower and loves to pull it out and compete with his neighbors to see who can clear their driveway faster, Send it to Canfield.

Lord, if you choose not to send the snow away, then help me deal with it and Lord, help all my prayers to be like this one, if I can not have my way, then help me learn that your way is better. so if that's the case, LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

God Help Me

Owens

No comments: