Friday, June 26, 2009

Church casting out a gay demon

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/06/25/connecticut.gay.exorcism/index.html


Since I don't Twitter, or FaceBook, MySpace, Tagged or whatever other social networking site that is out there, I do not possess the tools at this time to cleanly just post the video like the youtube stuff, etc. I am still a to my heart, click and paste brotha but I wanted people to see this video especially when i started receiving comments from church people about it. If people want to comment they can but usually we run from topics like this and leave the secular world to talk about church, "black church" etc, the non-denominational church, etc.

I thought homosexuality was/is a sin. Sin needs to be confessed and repent, turn, change from. Can I find a line and get my sin exorcised out of me?? If so, could someone point out the Krispy Kreme line? or better yet the Pop line, I need to be delivered from pop/ soda/ coca-cola whatever you call it, and drink more water, is that a spirit as well?!

Just talking/thinking out loud

No comments: